Long weekend break special offer - 4 nights for the price of 3
Come and stay at The Stables for a lovely long weekend - book 3 nights for your weekend break and then stay a 4th night for free.
(This offer is not available during high season / peak weekends - please phone for availability)
Our standard rates ...
||Double or Twin
||Double or Twin
Rates may change according to demand. Please check online or call for details.
All rates are per room and include breakfast.
- Special rates may be available for mid week bookings – please email or call for details
- Please note that there is a minimum 2 night booking policy at the weekend
- Please note that there may be a minimum 3 night booking policy on Bank Holiday weekends
- Romance packages of champagne, chocolates and roses available - please phone for details
- Well behaved children are very welcome
- Please note that the layout of The Stables is not currently suitable for wheelchair users
- The rates above are based on double occupancy. For a third person in the Blythburgh (or third or fourth person in the Minsmere room) there is an additional charge of £20 to cover breakfast / additional laundry. There is no additional charge for the room.
- We have a camp bed available for a child to share your room. There is a charge of £20 per child to cover breakfast / additional laundry. There is no additional charge for the room
- Check in is between 4pm and 9pm. Early or late check in may be available by prior arrangement only.
- Bookings made online via an agent (ie Expedia, Eviivo, Tripadvisor, Lastminute.com) may be subject to full payment upon booking. Bookings made direct with us are subject to a 50% booking deposit, with the balance payable upon check-in. Acceptable forms of payment are; Cash, Credit/Debit card, Bank Transfer or Paypal.
- Henham Park, for most of the year, is an exceptionally quiet and peaceful retreat. However there are also a few fantastic annual events each summer and during the times of these events, there is more activity on the park than normal and walks may be restricted (for the Latitude Festival, this will be from approximately 25th June until 25th July). If you want to enjoy the peace and quiet, you may like to time your visit accordingly.
The following events take place at Henham Park:
- Latitude Festival takes place from Thursday 12th July to Sunday 15th July 2018.
- The Grand Henham Steam Rally returns to Henham Park this year and it will take place on 15th - 16th September 2018.